Step 1: Download the registration form
Step 2 : Finance your Start-Up
Money should not be an obstacle to helping our children !!! We have the following options to make the Son-Rise Program Start-Up as accessible as possible :
Discounts of 200€
We offer discounts of 200€ in the following cases :
group registrations : 200€ discount for each participant when two or more registrations are received together (with deposits)
participants of the workshops and presentations by Raun K. Kaufman in France and Belgium in May 2016 and March 2017
volunteers in a current Son-Rise Program (sent by a parent)
To help finance your Start-Up, we encourage you to ask your contacts to make donations either directly to you or through crowdfunding.
If you have contacts in France, we suggest you use our partner HelloAsso as the money collected will be transferred directly to OptimAutisme and will be deducted from your tuition for the Start-Up. Donors will receive a tax receipt allowing them to deduct the amount of their donation from their taxes, which might encourage them to give more . In France, a donation of 30 € (for an individual) costs only 10,20 € after deduction, and a donation of 100 € (for a company) costs only 40 € after deduction.
- If you have chosen to pay your tuition for your Start-Up by credit card with HelloAsso Tickets (see above) you can create your crowdfunding campagne ("collecte") after you pay (instructions in French).
- If you have chosen another method of payment, you can create your crowdfunding campagne at HelloAsso Financer SRP Start-Up. Scroll down, click on "Lancer ma collecte" and following the instructions (in French).
Send the link to all your contacts and ask them to contribute to help you finance your Start-Up.
Step 3 : Pay your tuition
We accept a number of payment methods, with the possibility to pay in multiple installments :
- write the amounts of the checks and the dates they are to be banked on the registration form, understanding that :
- the check for the deposit of 250€ will be banked upon receipt
- the last check is to be banked on 10 May 2017 at the latest
- tick "Check"
- send all the checks, dated when you write them (post-dated checks cannot be accepted), with your registration form to Optim'Autisme at the address on the form. We will bank the checks on the dates specified
- write the amounts and planned dates of the bank transfers on the registration form (the last bank transfer must be received by 10 May 2017)
- tick "bank transfer"
- make the transfer - our bank account details are on the registration form
- send us the copies of the subsequent bank transfers
By credit card using HelloAsso Tickets
- write the amounts and dates of the planned payments on the registration form (the last payment must be received by 17 May 2017)
- tick "bank transfer"
- click HelloAsso Tickets and choose the amount of your payment - your first payment is the 250€ deposit
- after your purchase, you can create a crowdfunding campagne with HelloAsso and ask your contacts to help you to finance the rest of your tuition for the Start-Up. All money collected will be transferred directly to OptimAutisme and will be deducted from your tuition. Donors will receive a tax receipt allowing them to deduct the amount of their donation from their taxes. In France, a donation of 30 € (for an individual) costs only 10,20 € after deduction, and a donation of 100 € (for a company) costs only 40 € after deduction. (If you do not have donors in France, we suggest you use a Crowdfunding application in your country to help you raise the money required)
- come back to HelloAsso tickets to pay your subsequent installments
Combining payment methods
- if you wish, you may use different payment methods for different installments, eg. bank transfer for the deposit and HelloAsso for the rest.
Step 4 : Transport and Accommodation
- The Mairie (town hall) du 16è is accessible via:
- Métro (Underground train) : Rue de la Pompe (line 9)
- Bus : 63, stop : Pompe-Mairie du XVI
- Bus : 52, stop : Pompe-Mairie du XVI
- To get from Paris airports to central Paris, the following methods of transport are available :
- public transport : bus, train. You can buy a 1 day "Paris Visite" zone 1-5 pass to take any public transport from the airport (CDG or Orly) into Paris for 24,50€, available at the Tourist Information counter at the airports. You can use the pass in and around Paris all day.
- If you plan to use public transport throughout the week to get to and from the Start-Up, we recommended that you buy a 5-day "Paris Visite" travel pass, available at the Tourist Information counter at the airports and major train stations, or in Metro stations. This travel pass allows unlimited travel on public transport in the chosen zone, which depends on where you are staying (Zone 1-3 for central Paris).
- We have reserved 50 beds in the youth hostel BVJ Louvre, 20 Rue Jean-Jacques Rousseau, 75001 Paris, right in the centre of Paris, at 151€ for the week, breakfast included, with the possibility of picnic lunches for 6€ and vouchers for Flunch (an inexpensive family restaurant chain) for 10€. You can reserve through HelloAsso Tickets.
- If you do not wish to stay at the youth hostel, we suggest that you use the usual search engines or Air BnB to find your accommodation. You can contact other participants by posting on the OptimAutisme FaceBook page to organize share accommodation or car-pooling. The Mairie is easily accessible via public transport so you can stay in the central and western areas of Paris.